4 STAR HOTEL XANDER IN LEUTASCH, TYROL
The hotel is situated in the Olympic region Seefeld-Leutasch in a very calm and sunny location surrounded by prestine nature and the breathtaking Tyrolean mountainside.
Sporthotel Xander**** offers outstanding hospitality in our 56 inviting and comfortable hotel apartments with a unique view. All rooms feature shower or bathtub, toilet, small kitchenette and balcony and are equipped with telephone, radio, satellite TV, WLAN and safe.
Sporthotel Xander**** also features a beautiful winter garden, a large sunbathing lawn, and a cozy Swiss pine dining room. A spacious free hotel parking area and garage parking spaces are at your disposal.
In addition to a variety of leisure time activities, we offer a wellness and sauna center with indoor pool and beauty center and spa treatments.
In Sporthotel Xander**** you can benefit from:
- Gorgeous location on a sunny high plateau on 1,200 m above sea level
- Intact an most prestine nature & unique mountain landscape
- Perfect tranquility
- Indoor pool (10 m x 5 m)
- Wellness & sauna center
- Spa treatments
- Beauty center & massages
- Xander inclusive package
- Top cross-country skiing, biking & hiking destination
- 56 hotel apartments with cozy atmosphere & 12 double rooms in Xander Guest House
- Bathroom, shower or bathtub, toilet, kitchenette balcony, telephone, radio, Internet & WLAN, LCD flat screen TV with satellite channels, safe
- Beautiful winter garden, large sunbathing lawn
- Cozy Swiss pine dining room
- Free large hotel car parking area and garage parking spaces
- 8 golf courses in surrounding area
- Cross-country ski track entrance directly in front of hotel
- Diversified weekly program
- Numerous leisure & sports possibilities
- Specialist for cross-country skiing – golfing – hiking – biking
- Restaurant Kirchenwirt with outstanding cuisine: Tyrolean specialties & delicacies
Sporthotel Xander**** is the ideal starting point for sports and cultural activities of all kinds in Leutasch valley and surrounding – in summer or in winter.