The hiking paradise in the heart of the Alps
The Olympic region belongs to the most beautiful hiking regions in the Alps: 650 km of marked hiking, mountain climbing and scrambling routes and 60 managed alpine pastures await you! Visit, for example, the new Rotmoosalm in the alpine pasture paradise in Gaistal.
Family, water, summit, as well as natural and cultural hiking highlights enable a wide variety of hiking experience for the entire family.
A few examples:
- The Karwendel alpine park
- Adlerweg (Eagle route)
- Jakobsweg in Leutasch
- Kletterwald (Scrambling forest)
- IVV Rundwanderweg (round hiking route) 12 km
- Leutasch ghost gorge
- Kneipp Rundwanderweg (round hiking route)
- Peace hike with the Friedensglocke (Bell of peace)
We have compiled a clear and well laid-out hiking info for you with details and information on the most beautiful hiking trails in the Seefeld-Leutasch Olympic region.