Enjoy the picturesque surrounding of the Leutasch valley and recharge your batteries with a cosy winter walk, cross-country skiing, skating, alpine skiing, hiking with snow shoes or a horse carriage ride through the winter wonder world of the alpine high plateau at a height of 1,200 m above sea level.
The Sporthotel Xander is an ideal starting point for winter activities of all kinds.
- Alpine skiing
- Cross-country skiing and biathlon
- Night skiing, night cross-country skiing and toboggan riding at night
- Ice skating and ice curling
- Toboggan run
- Nordic walking
Winter hiking & hiking with snow shoes: 142 km of prepared winter hiking routes invite you to take cosy walks with several opportunities to retreat to rustic inns.
- Romantic carriage rides
- Ski and cross-country ski schools – Ski courses – Ski hire
- NEW: Ski roller route in summer & autumn in Seefeld
Special for your perfect winter holiday in Hotel Xander.....
- The best ski schools with a comprehensive range of cross-country skiing
- Cross-country skiing course for all levels of difficulty, including those for children
- Introductory courses for cross-country skiers – inclusive of the complete gear!
- Hire of cross-country ski equipment: Ski, poles and shoes
- Attractive cross-country lump-sum prices at the Sporthotel Xander
- Night trails
- Dog's skating trails
- Sledge cross-country riding
We have compiled a clear and well laid-out winter information for you with details and information on the most beautiful winter activities in the Seefeld-Leutasch Olympic region.